Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution

If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by emailing, or by calling 03-338 1299. You can also write to us at PO Box 839, Christchurch 8140.

When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:

We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.

We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.

We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.

If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact our independent disputes resolution scheme on the following;

Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme (FDRS)
Phone: 0508 337 337
Post: Freepost 231075, PO Box 2272, Wellington 6140

Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.